Gothenburg Exhibition (1923)
The Gothenburg Tercentennial Jubilee Exposition (in Swedish Jubileumsutställningen i Göteborg) was a world's fair held in Gothenburg, Sweden during 1923 marking 300th anniversary of the founding of the city. The fair opened 8 May and ran until 30 September.    
Exhibits and buildings
One site was at Liseberg, an existing gardened area. It was opened to the public for the exhibition, hosted several pavilions, including an industrial art house, an exports exhibition, a congress hall and a machine hall and amusement rides including a carousel.
The Arts and Craft Pavilion was designed by Hakon Ahlberg and the arts exhibition pavilion by architects Sigfrid Ericson (1879-1958) and Arvid Bjerke (1880-1952) . Artist David Wallin had a solo exhibition in here including his paintings Summer and Springtime in the forest.
- Findling, John E; Pelle, Kimberley D (eds.). "Appendix D:Fairs Not Included". Encyclopedia of World's Fairs and Expositions. McFarland & Company, Inc. p. 414. ISBN 9780786434169.
- "Liseberg - Liseberg Park". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Trappsteg's buddy icon World Exhibition 1923 in Gothenburg". Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- JUBILEE EXHIBITION GOTHENBURG SWEDEN 1923.
- Jubileumsutställningens i Göteborg 1923 officiella vyalbum. Axel Eliassons Konstforlag, Stockholm.
- "ABOUT". Archived from the original on 4 February 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Liseberg Gothenburg, Liseberg Gotheborg, Liseberg Christmas | Gothenburg Guide". Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- Södergren, Arvid (1923) Historiskt kartverk över Göteborg upprättat för jubileumsutställningen i Göteborg (Göteborg: V. Wengelin)