Venidos Buenos y Claros a la Kavané!
Un lugar para reposar, bever kavé y diskutir de la Vikipedya.
La Kavané de la Vikipedya es el lugar de encontro y de diskusyón de los Vikipedyanos. Aqui puedéx demandar demandas y dezir lo que queréx encima de la Vikipedya. En esta hoja, puedéx havlar con los otros usadores de munchos sujetos.
- La Kavané es una hoja para todo modo de muabbet y pregunta en raporto con la Vikipedya.
- Para havlar de un muevo sujeto u demandar una mueva demanda, pisad encima de (hazed klik a) este botón.
- Si queréx diskutir de un artíkolo, escrivid en la hoja de diskusyón del artíkolo mismo.
- Para konsultas de contènido mirad a las Konsultas.
- Para responder a un sujeto que ya está avierto kullânead los atamientos que egzisten en el sujeto. Este modo, el sujeto havlado, está ajustado al somario de si para si y aparecerá en los "Trocamientos freskos". Mersí muncho!
If you don't speak Judaeo-Spanish you can go to the Embassy. An ambassador who speaks your language will try to help you.
Si vous ne parlez pas le judéo-espagnol vous pouvez aller à l'Ambassade. Un ambassadeur qui parle votre langue essaiera de vous aider.
אם את(ה) לא מדבר(ת) לדינו/ספאניולית, נא ללכת אל השגרירות. שגריר שמדבר השפה שלך ינסה לעזור לך.
Yahudi İspanyolcası konuşmuyorsanız, Büyükelçiliğimizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Dilinizi konuşan bir elçi size yardım etmeye çalışacaktır.
Si usted no habla judeoespañol puede dirigirse a la Embajada. Un embajador que hable su idioma tratará de atenderle.
Se você não fala judeu-espanhol você pode ir para a Embaixada. Um embaixador que fale a sua língua vai tentar de ajudar.
Update on the consultation about office actions[trocar el manadero]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 08:03 16 ago 2019 (UTC)
The Wikimedia Foundation wants to work on two things that affect how we patrol changes and handle vandalism and harassment. We want to make the tools that are used to handle bad edits better. We also want to get better privacy for unregistered users so their IP addresses are no longer shown to everyone in the world. We would not hide IP addresses until we have better tools for patrolling.
We have an idea of what tools could be working better and how a more limited access to IP addresses would change things, but we need to hear from more wikis. You can read more about the project on Meta and post comments and feedback. Now is when we need to hear from you to be able to give you better tools to handle vandalism, spam and harassment.
You can post in your language if you can't write in English.
14:18 21 ago 2019 (UTC)
Due to the fact that there are so many stubs written with typos or words in a language other than Judeo-Spanish, we will proceed to their complete removal. --Chabi (discusión) 08:35 19 sep 2019 (UTC)
Changing the Main Page from OU to AY[trocar el manadero]
Given the fact that the most used orthography in Judeo-Spanish is the Aki Yerushalayim one, I propose to change the main page to the AY as the one the one getting landed by default. --Chabi (discusión) 09:46 24 sep 2019 (UTC)
- In favour
- Chabi (discusión) 09:46 24 sep 2019 (UTC)
- StevenJ81 (discusión) • 24 Elul 5779 • 14:51 24 sep 2019 (UTC)
- I will just point out: We're not deleting any of the other versions; and this project still welcomes pages in any Latin-alphabet system, along with Alef-Bet. This question is strictly: 'Which page is landed on if someone types "lad.wikipedia.org", or types "lad:" into a Wikimedia search bar somewhere?' StevenJ81 (discusión) • 24 Elul 5779 • 14:51 24 sep 2019 (UTC)
- Maor X (discusión) 07:38 25 sep 2019 (UTC)
As always, apologies for writing in English.
You may note in the template material at the top of the page that this Wikipedia offers an Embassy, Embasada, where non-Judeo-Spanish speakers can ask questions. I would like to encourage regular contributors here to visit that page (Diskusyón de Vikipedya:Embasada) periodically to see if you can respond to any of the questions there. I will add a link to the page in the komunitá section of the navigation page at left. StevenJ81 (discusión) • 25 Elul 5779 • 17:41 25 sep 2019 (UTC)
- I have added the link. It may take a while to show up, though. StevenJ81 (discusión) • 25 Elul 5779 • 17:49 25 sep 2019 (UTC)
- It now appears. Yay! StevenJ81 (discusión) • 26 Elul 5779 • 14:28 26 sep 2019 (UTC)
The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started[trocar el manadero]
In a recent statement, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees requested that staff hold a consultation to "re-evaluat[e] or add community input to the two new office action policy tools (temporary and partial Foundation bans)".
Accordingly, the Foundation's Trust & Safety team invites all Wikimedians to join this consultation and give their feedback from 30 September to 30 October.
How can you help?
- Suggest how partial and temporary Foundation bans should be used, if they should (eg: On all projects, or only on a subset);
- Give ideas about how partial and temporary Foundation bans should ideally implemented, if they should be; and/or
- Propose changes to the existing Office Actions policy on partial and temporary bans.
We offer our thanks in advance for your contributions, and we hope to get as much input as possible from community members during this consultation!
-- Kbrown (WMF) 17:14 30 sep 2019 (UTC)
Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project[trocar el manadero]
Por favor, ayuda a traducir a tu idioma
Hola. The Readers Web team at the WMF will work on some improvements to the desktop interface over the next couple of years. The goal is to increase usability without removing any functionality. We have been inspired by changes made by volunteers, but that currently only exist as local gadgets and user scripts, prototypes, and volunteer-led skins. We would like to begin the process of bringing some of these changes into the default experience on all Wikimedia projects.
We are currently in the research stage of this project and are looking for ideas for improvements, as well as feedback on our current ideas and mockups. So far, we have performed interviews with community members at Wikimania. We have gathered lists of previous volunteer and WMF work in this area. We are examining possible technical approaches for such changes.
We would like individual feedback on the following:
- Identifying focus areas for the project we have not yet discovered
- Expanding the list of existing gadgets and user scripts that are related to providing a better desktop experience. If you can think of some of these from your wiki, please let us know
- Feedback on the ideas and mockups we have collected so far
We would also like to gather a list of wikis that would be interested in being test wikis for this project - these wikis would be the first to receive the updates once we’re ready to start building.
When giving feedback, please consider the following goals of the project:
- Make it easier for readers to focus on the content
- Provide easier access to everyday actions (e.g. search, language switching, editing)
- Put things in logical and useful places
- Increase consistency in the interface with other platforms - mobile web and the apps
- Eliminate clutter
- Plan for future growth
As well as the following constraints:
- Not touching the content - no work will be done in terms of styling templates or to the structure of page contents themselves
- Not removing any functionality - things might move around, but all navigational items and other functionality currently available by default will remain
- No drastic changes to the layout - we're taking an evolutionary approach to the changes and want the site to continue feeling familiar to readers and editors
Please give all feedback (in any language) at mw:Talk:Reading/Web/Desktop Improvements
After this round of feedback, we plan on building a prototype of suggested changes based on the feedback we receive. You’ll hear from us again asking for feedback on this prototype.
¡Muchas gracias! Quiddity (WMF) (talk)
07:18 16 okt 2019 (UTC)
A new beta feature will soon be deployed to your wiki: Reference Previews. As you might guess from the name, this feature gives you a preview of references in the article text. That means, you can look up a reference without jumping down to the bottom of the page.
Reference Previews have already been a beta feature on German and Arabic Wikipedia since April. Now they will become available on more wikis. Deployment is planned for October 24. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test Reference Previews, please activate the beta feature in your user preferences and let us know what you think. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. We hope the feature will serve you well in your work. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 09:47 23 okt 2019 (UTC)
Editing News #2 – Mobile editing and talk pages[trocar el manadero]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
Inside this newsletter, the Editing team talks about their work on the mobile visual editor, on the new talk pages project, and at Wikimania 2019.
What talk page interactions do you remember? Is it a story about how someone helped you to learn something new? Is it a story about how someone helped you get involved in a group? Something else? Whatever your story is, we want to hear it!
Please tell us a story about how you used a talk page. Please share a link to a memorable discussion, or describe it on the talk page for this project. The team wants your examples. These examples will help everyone develop a shared understanding of what this project should support and encourage.
The Talk Pages Consultation was a global consultation to define better tools for wiki communication. From February through June 2019, more than 500 volunteers on 20 wikis, across 15 languages and multiple projects, came together with members of the Foundation to create a product direction for a set of discussion tools. The Phase 2 Report of the Talk Page Consultation was published in August. It summarizes the product direction the team has started to work on, which you can read more about here: Talk Page Project project page.
The team needs and wants your help at this early stage. They are starting to develop the first idea. Please add your name to the "Getting involved" section of the project page, if you would like to hear about opportunities to participate.
The Editing team is trying to make it simpler to edit on mobile devices. The team is changing the visual editor on mobile. If you have something to say about editing on a mobile device, please leave a message at Talk:VisualEditor on mobile.
What happens when you click on a link. The new Edit Card is bigger and has more options for editing links.
- In September, the Editing team updated the mobile visual editor's editing toolbar. Anyone could see these changes in the mobile visual editor.
- One toolbar: All of the editing tools are located in one toolbar. Previously, the toolbar changed when you clicked on different things.
- New navigation: The buttons for moving forward and backward in the edit flow have changed.
- Seamless switching: an improved workflow for switching between the visual and wikitext modes.
- Feedback: You can try the refreshed toolbar by opening the mobile VisualEditor on a smartphone. Please post your feedback on the Toolbar feedback talk page.
The Editing Team attended Wikimania 2019 in Sweden. They led a session on the mobile visual editor and a session on the new talk pages project. They tested two new features in the mobile visual editor with contributors. You can read more about what the team did and learned in the team's report on Wikimania 2019.
- Talk Pages Project: The team is thinking about the first set of proposed changes. The team will be working with a few communities to pilot those changes. The best way to stay informed is by adding your username to the list on the project page: Getting involved.
- Testing the mobile visual editor as the default: The Editing team plans to post results before the end of the calendar year. The best way to stay informed is by adding the project page to your watchlist: VisualEditor as mobile default project page.
- Measuring the impact of Edit Cards: This study asks whether the project helped editors add links and citations. The Editing team hopes to share results in November. The best way to stay informed is by adding the project page to your watchlist: Edit Cards project page.
– PPelberg (WMF) (talk) & Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk)
11:12 29 okt 2019 (UTC)
Por favor, ayuda a traducir a tu idioma
Wikipedia Asian Month is back! We wish you all the best of luck for the contest. The basic guidelines of the contest can be found on your local page of Wikipedia Asian Month. For more information, refer to our Meta page for organizers.
Looking forward to meet the next ambassadors for Wikipedia Asian Month 2019!
For additional support for organizing offline event, contact our international team on wiki or on email. We would appreciate the translation of this message in the local language by volunteer translators. Thank you!
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team.
MediaWiki message delivery (discusión) 16:57 31 okt 2019 (UTC)
Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contest[trocar el manadero]
In consideration of a week-long internet block in Iran, Wikipedia Asian Month 2019 contest has been extended for a week past November. The articles submitted till 7th December 2019, 23:59 UTC will be accepted by the fountain tools of the participating wikis.
Please help us translate and spread this message in your local language.
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team
--MediaWiki message delivery (discusión) 14:16 27 nov 2019 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.
Wiki Loves Folklore International Team
— Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk)
sent using MediaWiki message delivery (discusión) 06:14 18 jen 2020 (UTC)
Movement Learning and Leadership Development Project[trocar el manadero]
The Wikimedia Foundation’s Community Development team is seeking to learn more about the way volunteers learn and develop into the many different roles that exist in the movement. Our goal is to build a movement informed framework that provides shared clarity and outlines accessible pathways on how to grow and develop skills within the movement. To this end, we are looking to speak with you, our community to learn about your journey as a Wikimedia volunteer. Whether you joined yesterday or have been here from the very start, we want to hear about the many ways volunteers join and contribute to our movement.
To learn more about the project, please visit the Meta page. If you are interested in participating in the project, please complete this simple Google form. Although we may not be able to speak to everyone who expresses interest, we encourage you to complete this short form if you are interested in participating!
-- LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 19:01 22 jen 2020 (UTC)